• Strong performance with net profit of EUR 228.6 million
• Successful crisis management in volatile times leads to substantial improvement of 73% in results of operations to EUR 103.3 million
• FFO 1 reaches EUR 64.4 million and tops the pre-crisis level in 2019
• EPRA NTA per share rises by 7.8% since the beginning of the year to EUR 30.0
• Acquisitions and development projects of EUR 1.0 billion by 2024
• Dividend recommendation to the annual general meeting on 19 October for the 2020 financial year will be increased to EUR 0.75/share
Q1-2 2021 in HUNGARY as of 30 June 2021
The IMMOFINANZ properties in Hungary represent 8.8% of the company’s total portfolio, including 23 properties with a carrying amount of EUR 449.3 million. The standing investment portfolio splits into 5 office buildings (6.2% of the total standing office portfolio) and 14 retail properties (11.8% of the total standing retail portfolio). The occupancy rate remained at a high level of 96.6%.
Rental income in Hungary equals EUR 14.4 million in 2021, which accounts for roughly 10% of the Group’s total rental income.