The transactions, which comprise a mix of lease extensions, lease renewals and new leases, were signed in April and include:
• 35,000 square metres at Prologis Park Sochaczew, a lease extension with Procter & Gamble, one of the largest global fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG)companies;
• 34,000 square metres at Prologis Park Teresin, a lease extension with Viva, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of plastic packaging;
• 11,600 square metres at Prologis Park Nadarzyn,a renewal for 11,000 square metres and expansion for a further 600 square metres with VTS, a leading manufacturer of ventilation and air conditioning units;
• 5,222 square metres at Prologis Park Błonie, a lease extension with PPG Deco Polska, a leading producerin the Polish market of paints for walls and other surfaces;
• 5,000 square metresat Prologis Park Sochaczew, additional space forone of the world’s leading providers of courier and logistics services;
• 3,500 square metres at Prologis Park Warsaw II to Pilot Unlimited and Helix, international distributors of food and chemical products of well-knownbrands.
“Warsaw is a very competitive market, but in April we managed to lease on average 3,100 square metres a day in the region,” said Michał Czarnecki,Vice President and Head of Leasing for Prologis in Poland. “This is testament to the quality of our facilities, which helps us retain existing customers as well as attract new ones.”
With its active engagement in five countries across the region (Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia and Romania) and a portfolio totalling more than 3.7 million square metres, Prologis is the leadingoperator of distribution facilities in Central & Eastern Europe (as of 31 March 2014).