The transactions comprise the following:
• 13,500 square meter lease renewal with Danish global transport and logistics company DSV, which opted for Prologis’ ground-breaking Clear LeaseTM –
a new, simpler form of contract where fixed service charges for the entire term of the lease are included;
• 9,000 square meter lease renewal and 3,500 square meter expansion with German logistics services provider;
• 8,800 square meter lease renewal with Geis, an international logistics company based in Germany;
• 3,500 square meter lease renewal with Austrian supermarket chain Billa;
• 2,000 square meter lease expansion with Carcoustics, a German-based engineering company which produces acoustically and thermally effective components for the automotive industry.
Prologis measures relationships with its customers in decades, which is perfectly illustrated by the two lease expansions in April involving companies, who have been at the park from its very beginnings.
Such trust in Prologis’ ability to provide high quality facilities backed by superior customer service in the best locations is shared by companies from all corners of the world.